Martes, Nobyembre 29, 2011

TETRIS BATTLE


DRAWN BY ME^^






I always sleep late at night and I've got nothing to do but just to play with TETRIS, an application in FB which is really in vogue right now. Previously, when I got bored, Chatting is the only thing I do because I was never interested in tetris before...then time comes that I've got no other choice but to play with it, I was then addicted to it and as time passes by I realized there's this guy whom I always play with which I never expected him to treat me like this Because he got a girlfriend and to be Honest he was the guy whom I find cool when I saw him in school, I don't think he's that handsome. Maybe I was just attracted to him because he got the things I like on a guy like he's a tall guy, a thin one and a white guy. :)))))))))))

By the times that we're chatting I din't let him feel my likeness to him because I know my place in talking to a committed person who I admire. We enjoyed calling stupid nicknames with each other, talking , teasing and laughing, sharing secrets, funny memories and what so ever until the time comes that her GF got jealous with me, he told me what happened and he was just like..."nahh! Don’t mind her!, we're not doing anything" and I was like..ohw? it seems like he enjoyed talking to me" and I'm so glad knowing it but I know how girls feel when their Boys are like that so I minimize my time chatting with him because I also notices that lately our topic was all about their misunderstandings with her GF. The way he shared to me the happenings of their status seems like their relationship is going down but I still see sweet greetings on his wall so because of it I kinda feel that they're going stronger and they're just fighting the times we are chatting.

Every time we're chatting we always come up to their relationship and that he's talking to me like he's broken or cheated by his girl, I feel pity for him because he's like a martyr guy to his girl. Then..

After a few days of ignoring him, I was playing with tetris when he challenge me to play with him so I accepted it, I thought we'll be playing but we were just chatting on the chat box at the lower left side of the application. I don't notice the time because I really had fun talking to him and also with our topic which is already all about us. This is the cycle we do every time we are chatting...and I think I like him each and every day which I know is going to LOVE and I think this is very WRONG! why? because he was just having fun while talking to me and that means that he was just playing with me so why would I long for the one who's not even in love with me when there's a guy who will truly love me? Soo I'd rather be the girl he runs to when he's broken than to be the girl who broke his heart.

1 komento: