Lunes, Nobyembre 28, 2011

GUESS WHO THIS IS


Don't you know I hate it when I see you?

Especially when I think you're walking towards me when you're not?

When I thought you wanna talk to me but you were just to ask a favor to do?

When I thought I was the one you're lookin' at though you were lookin' at the girl beside me?




I hate the way you look at me, it makes my heart beat faster..

I hate it when I'm with you, coz' you make me wanna stare at you

I hate the color of your shirt,coz' it attract me most!

I hate everything you do coz' it make me fall over and over again





It really hurts seeing tagged pictures on your FB account with other girls,

though you know I'm jealous type of girl, why do you still have to do those?

I thought I was the only girl in your life that you'll be spending with...

Then I found out I was just dreaming..





Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento